These silicone wonders stick to virtually anything (thanks to the magic of suction), turning a glass bowl, an aluminum pot, a ceramic roasting pan, and even a plastic Tupperware into instant storage.
The lids are available in 6 different sizes -for teeny bowls and mugs, to large mixing bowls. If you're someone who joins in on a lot of potlucks, these are especially useful.
- Silicone storage covers come in 6 different sizes meet most of your needs.
- They're environmentally-friendly, eliminating the need to repeatedly buy the expensive plastic wrap.
- Silicone tops are round yet stretchy enough to fit snugly over odd-shaped mugs, pots, cups & bowls.
- Microwave-safe & heat-resistant to 232°C/450˚F so you can quickly reheat & enjoy delicious leftovers.
- Features non-toxic, BPA Free, dishwasher-safe & leak-proof, air-tight seal so foods stay fresh.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
Yes. If for whatever reason you are not happy with your lids you may return them. They must be un used and in original packaging for a full refund.
How long will the lids take to arrive?
UK customers will receive their lids within 3-5 working days. International orders will receive their lids within 7-10 working days.
What are they made out of?
The Silicone Lids are made of non-toxic, BPA free material, lids are good for the environment and also economical
Are they microwave safe?
Yes, The silicone lids are heat-resistant up to 232°C/450˚F, making them convenient to transport leftovers and reheat quickly when needed.
How can I wash my lids?
The Silicone Lids can be washed with soap & water. They are also dishwasher friendly.
What size are the lids?
The Silicone Lids come in a pack of 6, sizes are below:
- 1 - 2.6" = 6.5 cm (will stretch to 3.5" = 9 cm)
- 2 - 3.7" = 9.5 cm (will stretch to 5" = 13 cm)
- 3 - 4.5" = 11.5 cm (will stretch to 6" = 15 cm)
- 4 - 5.7" = 14.5 cm (will stretch to 8" = 20 cm)
- 5 - 6.5" = 16.5 cm (will stretch to 9" = 23 cm)
- 6 - 8.3" = 21 cm (will stretch to 11" = 28 cm)
How long do the lids last for?
The Silicone Lids can be used up to 100's of times before you need to replace them!
Can I use the lids in the freezer?
Yes, the lids are freezer friendly.